Eating One of These Could Prove Fatal to Your Dog

We need to be very careful with our pets. Those cute, wet little noses try to sniff out everything and what they sniff often goes into their mouths, whether they be healthy or not.

As it turns out there are some things far more unhealthy than others. As a matter of fact, there are simply, everyday items that we may never have thought were poison to our pets – but are!

We are talking about coins! Certainly, there is a risk of them getting lodged in Rover's throat and intestinal blockages but there is a deeper fear for the dog that ingests pennies minted after m1982!

After the break discover what that problem is and what the signs are that your poor pooch has been infected.

Next Page »

Share This Post:

Add Comment