Sweetener in Peanut Butter Can Kill Dogs? How to Prevent Your Pooch From Getting Sick or Worse

peanut butter

Uh-oh! Your doggy's favorite treat might not be very healthy for him after all. Be wary of a poisonous ingredient found in some peanut butter brands that can make your pooch very sick!

It's usually second nature to feed our dogs a spoonful of peanut butter and funny to watch him spend a few minutes trying to lick the peanut butter that's stuck in his teeth. However, new studies are telling us that some of our furry pals have been consuming peanut butter with xylitol, which is poisonous for them.

So… How can you prevent your pooch from getting sick?

Keep reading on the next page to find out how you can keep Fido from getting sick. Plus, learn more about this the poisonous chemical that's making dogs sick on the next page.

Next Page »

Add Comment