It's a well-known fact to doggy parents that chocolate is a big NO-NO for our pooches. We always make sure that we keep them way out of reach from our doggies, BUT sometimes accidents happen and your sneaky pooch finds a way to get into you hidden chocolate stash.
UH-OH! Looks like he's eaten a few pieces. What do you do?
You'll learn that there are different levels of toxicity that chocolate has, which means different chocolate can have different effects on your pooch.
Find out what amounts are dangerous to your doggy and what to do if he happens to eat more than he should!
Save your doggy's life by being informed as possible about how to keep your precious pooch safe from harm.
Learn what to do if your poor pooch eats chocolate on the next page!